Monday, June 8, 2009

The Voices Inside

?..6:45?how much longer can I sleep and still get to work on time?...my head hurts?I am healed?need to get up?6:46?I?ll just lay here a few minutes longer?.**** needs to be paid today?.**** has to be paid by Wednesday or ****?the car needs tires and an alignment?the kids did great in the program?.Nathan says ?Daddy, they won?t get up??****?.****?I don?t feel good?.This is gonna be a good week?remember what the lady on Twitter said about speaking positive?.it?s great to have friends?wonder if ****is still mad at me?life and death are in the power of the tongue?.I had a dream last night..7:35?.gotta leave by 7:40 to get to work on time??Bye, ya?ll have a nice day? ?Nathan, why are your shoes laying in two different places in the den floor. You keep saying you can?t find them? Am I getting angry? I have to control that. I can?t control it. Yes you can. At least now you know it when it comes up?.did I lock the door?I?ll leave the radio off this time?do I go on the highway or thru town?why is this person driving so slow?7:49?yeah if I am here at this time, I will get to work on time?7:55?get my wallet out for the access to the gate?there?s **** car?.should I send them something inspirational?....Motorcycles are here?.be glad when I get one?email?.reading?that is exactly what is in my spirit?.did she write that? Facebook notification ***tagged you in a note?.she always speaks from God?.reading?My God, My God?.she did it again?.comment?.pause?.comment?pause?.IS this God or what!...Text message?play rehearsal?phone call?this silly phone is not showing who it is?.call history **** is calling?...calling back?.?No I did not??.Oh, God?.why can I not handle this better?...I can handle this?.I need to cancel ***?no I need to wait?just in case?.no you need to cancel?..let me do it right quick before I change my mind?.speak life?.?I need to cancel my appt??..there I did it?.I speak life?.I speak life?.10:06 am

12:20am?..I still feel so ****?.God I need you to help me?.You have to do this yourself?.You need God to help you?.I?m sleepy?.**** has to be paid?what am I gonna do if ****? Get to the heart of the matter?God, now I understand what you mean?Thank you for these issues flowing from my heart?issues?.heart?.heart of the matter.


This is just a small glimpse of what goes on inside me.

No comments: