Thursday, February 3, 2011

Job Remixed - Subtopic: God's "Backwards"

Reposted from 2009:

While I was trying to figure out this crazy situation God has me in, He gave me an awesome revelation about Job. We are trained always looking at the beginning of something, and then trace it to the end. You are doing it right now. You did not jump down to the bottom of the email to see how I came up with that crazy subject....you started at the beginning. NEWS FLASH! God works backwards. Word says his ways are not our ways, His thoughts not our thoughts. I looked at Job's life. Sidenote: If you have never read the book of Job, you are missing the message God put in his life. Usually, when it is preached, we only get the beginnning and then the double for your trouble. It is the in between that can help us through the process God has us any. Anyway, we always look at satan tempting him, Job going through, Job getting more back than what he lost...in that order. I am going to challenge that. I believe that God sees where he wants us to be...he saw where he wanted Job. In order to get him there, he laid out a series of events (trials, tribulations, experiences) to GET Job to the end. He started at the end, and did stuff to get Job to that point. We look forward -- God looks backward. A little different way to look at it, but I am convinced that is how God's vision works. Why is this important? Because, when you start at the end, the stuff leading to it ain't so bad. You know where God is taking you, so everything else just gets you there.

Many of us are at breaking points. We have held on for what seems like an eternity, but we are growing weary. Elijah had his Juniper tree moment, and so are we.

Eddie long gave the example of being in a dark room, like an old fashioned picture being developed. "I'm in the dark room, being processed Baby. And, I'm just about done!"

Someone gave me the reveleation of breaking through something like poking a hole in a a balloon. The most pressure is right before you breakt thru.

The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

This is a year of destinies being fulfilled. We just saw God save a plane load of people that, according to the odds, should have all died. I believe that he has trouble the water, as he did the pool of Bethesda. Noel Jones preached that like I have never heard it. The man had been sitting there for 38 years afflicted. Jesus comes along, and all he had to do was get up, and he was healed. If you are logical, like me, you are saying that he coulda done that 38 years ago. NO! Because, it was not time yet.

But, now it is. The stars are aligning. The water is trouble. The Master is standing in front of you. He is saying in a very relaxed voice....I know you have been going through this for what seems like an eternity. I know you have been waiting for me to come rescue you. I know that you did not think you could take anymore. You have been hurt for so long. Just got one question for ya, will you be made whole. No excuses this time. Quit blaming your supervisor, your relative, that person that did you wrong, your money. I will that you be made whole. Yeah it took a while, but special orders take some time (thanks, Dr. Mack). There is a ministry, a blessing that I have been holding for you. You tried to fix it on your own, but you just made a mess. But, you know, that is ok, cause I knew you would. It was part of the plan. Will thou be made whole. My old friend Trinda said her pastor preached "It's your call." God is saying, now you I am leaving it up to you, because now you are where I want you to be. Will thouch be made whole.

The first black president...the worst economic conditions...all **** is breaking loose in your life....will though be made whole. Something about seeing a plane floating in an almost frozen river with 150 people poring out of it, makes me think God can work this situation out for me.

This is getting long, I know, but I have to bring out this final point (I need to hurry up and write the Book, God keeps telling me to write, and so I can quite boring you guys.). After Noel Jones finished preaching, he brought out what I thought was the most powerful thing that God was saying in the Word about the man at the pool. Word says Christ told him to pick up his bed, and walk. Noel said that he had to pick up and carry what had been carrying him. I believe today God is saying that all this stuff you have been going through is your ministry. Up until now, it has been carrying you...as God has been preparing you. Today, Christ says to you to pick up your ministry/blessing and walk. You had to go through all this, so that God could bless you....so that you would be ready to receive the ministry/blessing. Are you ready now?

What can God do for you. He wills, will though be made whole?
--
Ben

No comments: